Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Natti's Nest Slideshow

Crudbuckets to me, for being unable to think of a better title.

Anywho, I found this cool slideshow-making thing and I wanted to make one, but I couldn't think of anything to make it about. Then I had an idea...I'll make one about me!

So, here we go. This is my first time using this thing, so it's not very good. Oh well. Enjoy!

4 comments:

  1. Great show, wow, for your first try you did very well. But then you had a very talented and pretty subject to work with.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're truly have a great talent to play and try new things. It looks fun to me. :D Sorry that took me forever to find your blog! I'm looking forward to hear more about YOU. Love you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Natti, I really like your web site art work. Where did you get the idea to do that? Your slideshow is pretty good too. You certainly do not deserve crudbuckets.

    ReplyDelete