So, how many of you remember Avalanche Animation? Can't say I'll be continuing on with the website, but I sure as heck haven't stopped animating! ^^
This is my newest animated video. I never finished it as far as adding background and whatnot goes, but I'm just happy to have a colored animation for the first time in a while.
In addition to short colored projects like that, I've done plenty of little line tests and even occasionally do something as a school project.
Speaking of school projects, who remembers the Warrior Cats one that I did in 7th grade?
Well...remade! ;D
...Or, at least, is in the process. ^^
Wow! Your animations are really good! I am very impressed.
ReplyDeleteNatty, your 'draw through' was amazing. I am glad I was able to watch you do your magic.
ReplyDeleteNat, I followed your link to Emmy's new blog and I wanted to make a comment but could not find a place to post it. I could not find a box that said "post a comment".Can you help me figure this out?
ReplyDeleteWait a minute, you made this?! How long does it takes you to complete for a few seconds? WOW.. It looked AMAZING! You're truly magic animation!
ReplyDelete