Just a short update here.
So I was on a website earlier today and I came across a topic titled "What happens after death?". So I decided to go check it out, and post.
I am one of the few Mormons on the site (I only know of one other, but there may be more), so I posted what I knew about life after death, about the Spirit World and the Kingdoms of Glory, and quoted a bit out of True to the Faith.
One girl read my post, and she replied:
"Nattikat...this answered a lot of my questions. Thank you for posting it. :)"
And so right now, I'm feeling rather special. I'm glad I was able to help this person learn a bit about our beliefs, and more glad that she believed me.
Nattikat, you are the best!
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteWhoops! I deleted by mistake. Anyway, that was AWESOME experience you had! I know the feeling--so GOOD.
ReplyDeletegood for you!
ReplyDelete