Toady is my birthday!! Yayz!
Sadly, my dear friend Mary is unable to make it today because she has to go get her school schedule and do other things. So...she came over yesterday instead!
When she came over, we went to go see G-Force in 3D. That was fun, and afterward, Mary said she wanted cake. Good for her, because this is my birthday celebration.
When we got back, we had pizza and then we opened presents. Mary's was a little thing she made herself. It was me. But as a stuffed doll thing. Not unlike what I made for her last year...stuffed Blizz. And then my other present. I got a phone! That was pretty cool. You should've seen Emily's expression. Not trying to be rude or anything, but it was pretty funny.
Finally, we had cake. My cake was awesome. It was carrotcake with wipped crean all over it and 3D wolves! :D I'll post a pic as soon as I get one.
So yeah, that was fun. And now I have today to do other stuff! So yeah.
Happy birthday to me...
Happy Birthday Natalie!!!!! I'm glad you enjoyed your cake. You made it look really cute.
ReplyDeleteHoray for Natalie!
ReplyDeleteDid you make the cake all white and sparkly to look like snow? Were the wolves on top arctic wolves? Or did you have it white just because whipped cream is naturally white? It looked yummy.
How did you like the movie?
Hope you love being 13!
It was nice to read that you had a great birthday. Your cake looked yummy and I bet now you have to learn to use your new phone. You cen send me a text sometime :)
ReplyDelete