So I just finished looking through allllll the entries on my mom's blog, which started in 2008. That's three years worth of unforgettable family stories and moments, good, bad, and just plain silly.
And you know what I've realized? My life is really awesome. Sure, I've got my crappy days, and those times that things just can't seem to go right, but even those can be looked back upon as character-building moments, and I've learned from them. Heck, I still have a lot to learn, and high school's seemed rough so far, but then I look at all this, and see how far things have come and how much further they could go.
I have a very close family who loves me and I love them. We have a nice house, plenty of food, and many, many more little electronic gadgets and such than a person needs.
I also have many, many good and wonderful friends who I know I can count on and will stand up with me when I need it.
And the love we all feel towards each other, especially when amplified in such times as Christmas, Thanksgiving, and other holidays, is just so strong and divine, so warm, that words simply cannot describe it. Just memories of the times I've spent with everyone then is enough to bring a smile to my face.
I have so much to be thankful for, and I sure as heck don't have to wait another two months for Thanksgiving in order to express it.
So here is a big THANK YOU to all my friends and family who have always been there to help me when I fall and to keep me on the right track. You all are such a blessing to me and I really appreciate all that you've done. I love you all and I don't quite think I could make it without you. :)
Life is awesome.
Thank you so much for your thoughts they really brightened my day. You know it takes a certain level of maturity to be able to express gratitude and to realize how much we all depend on each other. Too many people take things for granted and don't appreciate what they have until they don't have it anymore. I love you!
ReplyDeleteThank you for being one of the things that makes my life awesome. I love you, too!!
ReplyDeletehow beautiful Natti....I think the world is blessed to have you in it. (((hugs)))
ReplyDeleteAwww, that message is full of love and warm from you. I LOVE YOU--and LOVE YOU for being YOURSELF! SMACK.
ReplyDelete