Well, with a new school semester comes a new teacher. I've finished Science for the year and now I'm in Social Studies.
My new teacher is Ms. Ryan. I've heard things about her...a lot of people say she's mean. But honestly, so far I've found her to be quite amusing.
But I think I know why some people call her mean. She keeps torture devices in the back of her room...including on of those things where you stick your head in, and then a giant axe swings down and cuts you head off. (It doesn't actually cut heads, though). If you misbehave too much in class, she sticks you in there, takes your picture, and puts it up on the "Wall of Shame".
But that point aside for now, on the first day of school she had us all take a personality quiz to find out our "true color"...the possibilities of which where blue, green, gold or orange. You know what I got? Blue. [sarcasm]Big surprise, right?[/sarcasm]
And what's really weird? Pretty much all my "enemies" in the class got orange...the opposite of blue.
The bad thing about Ms. Ryan is that she gives a lot of notes. After class, my hand always feels like it's about to drop off. Oh well, at least there hasn't been any homework...so far.
And, she's cruel to stuffed animals. 'Nuff said.
And perhaps the weirdest part yet? She's related to my bus driver, who already creeps me out.
Awkward....
Everyone always get weird teacher. I remember I had a business class in high school. Everyone (students) hated her, but I had NO problem with her. She would bawl on everyone, except me, for no reasons. I would just smile and sit work on my own work. :D If you do the same, she will see you're good while others giving her hard time. You'll do a great job in there. :D Hang it there. Oh yeah, when I was exhausted because I had softball game. I had that class as last period. She lets me sleep while bawling other students to work.. Heehee. They were so jealous of me. :D
ReplyDeleteI understand that most teachers start out a new class with their meanest and most stern behavior so everybody will be a little in awe of them and respect them. They can always ease off afterwards and be nicer but it is hard to start out all nice and cuddly and then turn into witch.
ReplyDeleteMost good and cooperative kids have little problems even with the meanest teacher, a teacher-student relationship is only just a relationship after all, meaning if you are not pushing them they will not push you back. That works for 99 out of a 100 cases, on occasion I have met some grumpy, disgruntled, incompetent teachers who hated their jobs. But that is how real life works, sometimes we have to do our best to get along with unpleasant people. Your teacher can count herself lucky to have a good kid like you in her class!
I think you should tell about the stuffed animal cruelty that goes on in your class. Maybe we should call SPCSA. (Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Stuffed Animals.)
ReplyDeleteAnd I think the wall of shame idea is hilarious.
You know, I never said I didn't like Ms. Ryan, ("so far I've found her quite amusing") I just pointed out a few weird things, as all teachers have.
ReplyDelete...Just to clarify.