Yay, band concert! Be prepared to see awesome. ^_~
So...the concert was originally meant to be on December 17...last Thursday...in the high school auditorium. Unfortunately, that was smack in the middle of exam days and the principle was not pleased. We couldn't use the auditorium any other day, so in the end we had to have the concert in the gym...on December 8! So, enjoy the early concert...we had to practice like crazy beforehand >.>
We actually had two more songs, but YouTube was being mean and wouldn't post Klezmer Karnival, and I guess my mom just never put up Greensleeves...?
Ah, well.
Oh, and on the side note...
I SURVIVED MY EXAMS! WOOT!
I didn't put up Greensleeves because it wasn't very exciting and YouTube was giving me so much trouble with my upload. At least your best stuff made it up. :)
ReplyDeleteBTW--I'm glad you survived your finals.