As you can see, I've been working on re-doing the site a little bit. There are still some things I'm working on, but for now, here is the new look. What do you think? Any suggestions?
I love your new look, especially the header--and the cute piture of you. I have a little trouble reading the small cursive font you are using for the body of your text though. I guess my eyes are getting old.
I like the "new" look a lot better than the old one. It looks great, I especially love the top picture with the "loewenzahn pustblumen" thats the german word for the dandilion flowers. The background you chose fits perfect.
I love your new look, especially the header--and the cute piture of you. I have a little trouble reading the small cursive font you are using for the body of your text though. I guess my eyes are getting old.
ReplyDeletelooks great!
ReplyDeleteI like the "new" look a lot better than the old one. It looks great, I especially love the top picture with the "loewenzahn pustblumen" thats the german word for the dandilion flowers. The background you chose fits perfect.
ReplyDelete